Class A CDL Tanker Driver
Rock Springs, WY
Basic Energy Services is now hiring a Class A CDL Tanker Driver.
As the Tanker Driver you will drive assigned equipment to and from customer sites to haul various types of fluids, materials, and equipment. Assigned equipment could include vacuum truck, fluid hauling truck, acid truck, winch truck, cement truck, sand, or gravel truck.
• Highly competitive salary
• Benefits program
• Performance-based financial rewards
• Class A CDL with appropriate endorsements.
• Ability to pass a DOT Physical and maintain a current medical card.
• Understand applicable DOT rules and regulations.
• Drive required equipment safely to and from location.
• Load and unload cargo.
• Complete the associated paperwork for each job to include pre- and post-trip inspections, work tickets, and DOT logs.
• Perform routine maintenance and repair of equipment.
• Ability to lift and position vehicle equipment weighing 75–100 lbs.
• Ability to sit long periods while driving.
• Ability to stand long periods while cargo is being loaded and unloaded.
• Ability to work in all weather conditions.
• Ability to perform duties with protective equipment, H2S respirator where required.
Potential hazards include working near or with heavy tools, moving machinery, airborne toxins, solvents, flammable atmospheres, and industrial chemicals.
We offer interesting and challenging opportunities for dynamic individuals who want to be part of the exciting oilfield services industry.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Environment that recognizes the value and individual contributions of every employee.